Monday, May 10, 2010

KEALA'S BIRTHDAY

Hey, It's Keala here to tell you about my birthday!

Well, my birthday actually started at 12:00 am, when my parents took me and my brothers to IHOP (International House of Pancakes). It was really fun to stay up till one 'oclock and have dessert just for my birthday.





I had a vanilla milk shake and some of my mom's fries. It was very yummy, but I was really tired.






These are some pictures of our time at IHOP.

And more IHOP pictures.












More pictures of us at IHOP!





















On my birthday my mom, Aunty Jen,
and I went to Cinzetti's.

That is an all you can eat Itallian place. I ate so much pizza, cheese macaroni, and ice cream.









My aunty had a huge, huge salad. She really enjoyed it!









Then at night my mom made malasadas for me.
All of our friends came over to enjoy
malasadas and say happy birthday to me.








One of my presents was to paint my bedroom. But my mom wanted to do it very special for me. So instead of just painting my room, she along with my Grandma Coralie bought magnet and chalkboard paint. Now I can put magnets up and write on my wall.


It is so awsome. And if that wasn't cool enough, Aunty Jen bought chalk that is 3-D.

Thank you Mom and Grandma! My room is my favorite place.














1 comment:

  1. Mia is loving the room. She said she is going to run in and maybe live in there..hahaha. Happy Birthday beautiful Keala. We love you so much and we are missing you like crazy!

    ReplyDelete